Share us on Facebook or Twitter and Tell a Friend
We carry a wide range of services. Our most popular services are shown below. Please call or leave a message for more information on service.
How Long does it take to complete a lien sale?
Vehicles under $4000 and boat under $1500 (lien sale), approximately 35 days.
Vehicles over $4000 and boat over $1500 (lien sale), usually 90 to 120 days.
What Will you need from me?
1. We will need some basic information about you, and where the vehicle/vessel is being stored.
2. Name and address of the registered and legal owner(s). (if known)
3. Date of possession
4. Value of the vehicle/vessel.
5. Your posted storage rate.
6. The year, make, model, license number, and vehicle ID (vin) or engine number if a motorcycle. For vessels, the -OF- number or the hull number, builder, type, and length. If the vessel has a trailer we will also need the same information as for a vehicle.
8. Possession of the Vehicle/Vessel. Loss of possession immediately stops your lien. Moving the vehicle also stops your lien.
DMV Registration Service
Call for Quote
Call for Quote (We Travel to you)